A new article 226-4-1 of the criminal code punishes the ” impersonate a third party or make use of one or more data of any kind to identify it in order to disturb its tranquillity or that of others, or to impair his honor or to his account “. This offence is punished one year of imprisonment and a 15 000 € fine. The last paragraph of the text states that the offence is punished by the same penalties when it is committed on a communication network to the public online.
- ADP and 3 societies will be judged for the collapse of the terminal 2E of Roissy
- Recycling : the competitor in the Eco-Packaging is to be removed
- Veterans accuse of the big pharmas have indirectly funded terrorism in Iraq
- Twelve Burst in the game in the coming egyptian president to Paris
- ADP will test a shuttle stand-alone to the airport of Roissy with Keolis